Are you an ambitious, hungry salesperson with exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills? Are you fluent in Dutch and looking to join a fast growing startup as a key contributor?
If this is you, read further!
Using technology, Story Terrace has made it affordable for anyone to have a professionally written, compact biography created. We currently have a network of over 300 ghostwriters whom we match with our customers based on location, professional and cultural background, and personality. Products cost between £1,400 and £4,500.
Following strong growth in Europe and in the US, we are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager to become a key part of our continuous growth in the Dutch market.
We are based in the heart of Shoreditch, London and offer a great working atmosphere with a startup vibe.
Tasks will include:
- Identifying, qualifying and closing inbound opportunities to develop a strong pipeline via phone, email and online chat communication
- Taking full ownership of our sales channel and achieving quarterly targets
- Managing sales leads by building strong relationships and giving exceptional advice and service
- Having full responsibility of ensuring cash collection of the NL sales
- Upselling upgrades to existing customers
- Following up on sales leads on a regular basis
- Educating our customers on our products and offerings
- Working closely with our NL Managing Editor to offer bespoke packages
- Reporting sales performance
- Proactively finding new routes to develop lead pipelines and improve our sales process
- Fluent in Dutch
- Strong drive to close sales and to grow a startup
- Ability to sell to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Patience and empathy when needed but ready to close at all times
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Strong organisational skills and experience working with CRM systems
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Committed and fun 🙂
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least two years of sales experience in selling high-value products
- Experience in cold calling is a plus
- Experience in working in a startup is a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary with a rewarding commission structure
- Ownership of our leads from start to finish
- Experience in a fast growing startup where your efforts shape the business’s growth and success
- Opportunities to grow into a management role
- A fun environment. Yes, you can wear jeans to work!
- An international environment with offices in London and Los Angeles
Start: as soon as possible
Pay will be based on experience and performance
If you believe you have what it takes, please apply by sending your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com